Do you provide food or drink?

No, but we are more than happy for people to drink and eat the day/night away while enjoying our set-up – the more bubbles the better! Get in touch if you’re struggling to find the perfect caterer- we know a handy few!

What about council approval?

This is the responsibility of the customer when/if it is needed. Council approval for public areas that require it needs to be sent to us prior to the event. We are constantly scoping out new council-friendly areas to pitch our tents so we can help guide customers to the perfect area if need be.

I can’t find a package I like…

Easy Peasy! Just fill in the request a quote form and we will cater to your needs. We are here to provide you with an event that you will remember forever so tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do everything we can to make it happen!

Do you service all areas in SA?

We are based on the Fleurieu Peninsula, but we love discovering the hidden gems of South Australia. How far we travel is based on customer demand and bookings during that time, so please get in touch and hopefully we can get to you.

Subscribe to our newsletter